I Already Know What You’re Thinking, French Toast Without Eggs?!
Let me start off by saying that when I decided to go vegan french toast HAD to be something I learned to master. The first couple of times, it didn’t go so well (can’t trust all recipes). But with some practice I was able to come up with a recipe I truly love!
Probiotics: Follow Your Gut!
I wanted to do a quick product review this week about a new product that I’m loving. I’ve been obsessed with reading Hannah Bronfman’s book Do What Feels Good, it’s all about fitness, beauty, wellness, healthy eating, and recipes. One of the recipes she includes is for a probiotic coconut yogurt. Which I never knew existed, SO I was very excited for a few reasons:
- I’ve been looking for a new breakfast option
- I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to get probiotics that REALLY work.
- I LOVE coconut !!!
When we talk about living healthy lifestyles we cannot NOT talk about plant-based foods.
The foods that God put here on earth were intentionally created to provide us nutrients, PREVENT diseases, and give us the energy needed to fulfill our purpose. Healthy eating is not just something we should talk about when we get sick or overweight, it’s a discussion that needs to be had everyday. That is because:
- Taking care of our bodies is an act of worship- God wants us to be healthy!
- Nutrient-rich foods supply us with the energy needed to carry out our purpose
- We must break the cycles of disease, cancer, diabetes, in our families- our short-term habits affect our long-term health.
So no matter what kind of diet you have, lets fuel our bodies with foods that keep us healthy LONG-TERM. If you’re new to this healthy eating journey, GREAT. We can do this together! I’m going to share with you all of my favorite superfoods that keep me full, give me energy, and taste delicious!